We ship doors throughout the country and install them locally. Whether you are working with us from afar or visiting our showroom to start the process, we ask that you provide us with any inspiration photos, house plans, sketches or photos of your existing entrance you want to change. As a custom shop, we will work closely with you to turn your ideas into the entrance that will reflect your unique style. We will work with you, your builder, architect and/or interior design professional to complete the design phase of the process.
- Consultation: You can call, email or contact us via this website. One of our sales representatives will be talking with you to get some information such as: rough opening sizes of your project, function for your doors, if they will be paint-grade or stain-grade (if they are wood), what species of wood, and glass preference. We will talk with you about hardware options but that is often something that can be decided after the project begins.
- Quotation: After the initial information is collected, a designer will work with you to finalize your design. Once that is complete, we will provide you with a quote for your review and approval. Once you approve the quote and provide a 75% deposit, cad drawings will be created and your project will go into production.
- Changes/Modifications: Once the design is in production, it is difficult to modify it. However, some modifications can still be made. If you think you want to make a modification, please call us immediately. We will send you a revised quote with the price amendment for your approval before we made any modifications.
- Production: As your project goes through our production process, attention will be paid to every detail. Your hardware will be installed on the door to ensure a perfect fit on final installation. It will then be removed for the final process -- staining & finishing.
- Finishing: Unless your project is paint-grade or you choose to finish your own product, stain will be applied in the finish color you have selected. We use Sikkens Cetol products which we have found not only enhance the beauty of the wood but also provide an excellent UV protection. It also makes maintenance of the original finish easier throughout the life of your door.
- Installation: After our Quality Check to ensure your door is ready for installation, we will contact you to schedule your installation.
- Shipping or Delivery: Our doors are crated to above-standards required by freight carriers and shipped by LTL freight carriers to your jobsite.